Wednesday 23 April 2008

What I want to create

This blog is for me to evaluate the work I create during my final major project.  

I'm making an animation about people escaping everyday life by going into their own fantasy world.  

So far I've made the decision that stop motion animation will be too difficult for the movements I require, so basically because I'm using people, who are very complex, it will be difficult to sensitively and realistically recreate their movement.  Therefore the animation will be drawn.  But I will test out a stop motion version.  

I have finished my storyboard! There are still other ideas I need to get down, that I had previously thought of.  

I am researching at the moment, but this needs to be done by next week!!!!!!
Today with my research I need to write a list of questions to ask past students, so I will watch the dvd with their work on and write questions responding to it.

1 comment:

Eleanor Jane Rowe said...

brilliant idea miss karen! :D what kind of thing will they be escaping to? is it going to be like a narnia situation, or is it going to be a bit darker like a disorder, schitsofrenic like.....don't think that would be suitable for young kids tho....depends on your audience.......